- Get ready for your doctor visit
- Tips for talking to your doctor
- Get the most out of VIAGRA
- Fill your prescription online
Are you ready to take action to treat your ED? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find information about getting ready for your visit, tips for talking to your doctor, and more. Just use the links at left to learn how to get ready for your doctor visit.
Get ready for your doctor visit
Maybe you haven’t been to your doctor in a while. If so, he or she will probably ask for your complete medical history. Your doctor may also give you a complete physical exam. Together, you will probably talk about any medical conditions that you may have.
At your visit, you will also review any medicines that you are currently taking. Be sure to tell your doctor about over-the-counter medicines that you use. Also tell him or her about any vitamins and supplements you take. Some of these products can interact with prescription medicines, so your doctor needs to know about them.
Use this site to learn as much as you can about ED and VIAGRA. Then, write down any questions you may have, and take them to your doctor. To help start the conversation about ED and VIAGRA, you may want to use some of the helpful features found on this site. Visit the tips for talking to your doctor section to use these features. When you’re done, just print out the results you get and take them with you to your appointment.
If you have ED, do what millions of other men like you have done. Talk to your doctor today, and see if VIAGRA is right for you.
Tips for talking to your doctor
Many men find it difficult to talk to their doctor about ED and VIAGRA. But it is important to be open and honest about any problems you have getting or keeping an erection. This is the best way for you to get the treatment you need. Try to tell your doctor as much information as possible. Remember, ED can be a physical problem, with many possible causes (learn more about what causes ED). There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Your doctor has probably treated ED many times, and his or her goal is to help you stay healthy.
Some men feel embarrassed about calling to make an appointment to talk about ED. This is because they don’t want to have to share their condition with the staff of their doctor’s office. But here’s a tip: Just call your doctor’s office and ask for a routine physical checkup. Then, when you’re there, you can bring up ED with your doctor.
It’s a good idea to bring up the subject of ED with your doctor at the beginning of your appointment. That way, you can be sure you will have enough time to discuss your concerns about ED and ask your doctor if VIAGRA is right for you.
Here are a few more things you can do to help start the conversation with your doctor:
- Take our sexual health quiz and take your results to your doctor
- Try one of these opening lines that have worked for other men with ED:
- "Doctor, I'm having some trouble getting erections and I'm concerned."
- "My sex life isn't like it used to be."
- "I need to talk with you about my sex life."
- "I have high blood pressure. I heard that it can cause erection problems. Is this true?" (You can also use this opening line for other medical conditions such as diabetes.)
- "Is it possible that the medicines I take are causing me to have erection problems?"
- "Can you tell me more about VIAGRA?"
- "Have you heard about the VIAGRA sports sponsorships, such as Major League Baseball, or Mark Martin’s Racing Team?"
- "Have you seen the VIAGRA commercial with Major League Baseball Star Rafael Palmeiro?"
- "Have you seen the VIAGRA commercial with Winston Cup Driver Mark Martin?"
Your doctor can give you understanding, support, and most important, information. Just remember to communicate openly. That way you'll be more likely to get the treatment that's right for you.
Find out how to get the most out of VIAGRA
Ready to try VIAGRA for the first time? Ask your doctor about the VIAGRA® Sample Pack. Learn more
Get the most out of VIAGRA
Once you’ve gone to your doctor and gotten a prescription for VIAGRA, you’ve taken the first step toward improving your sex life. And we want you to have the best possible experience with VIAGRA. That’s why we created a whole Web site full of useful information about VIAGRA—like the right way to take it and what to expect when you do. You’ll also find answers to the most common questions men have when they’re taking VIAGRA.
Fill your VIAGRA prescription online
Millions of men have erection difficulties, such as erectile dysfunction (ED). But it is still a very personal condition. Many men find filling their VIAGRA prescriptions online more convenient than going to the pharmacy. But before you fill your VIAGRA prescription online, always see your doctor and get a written prescription first.
More Tips About Buying VIAGRA Online as Well as Other Medicines
Before you buy VIAGRA online be sure to follow these important tips:
See your doctor first
- Many online pharmacies allow your doctor’s office to call or fax the VIAGRA prescription to them. Or, you can mail your VIAGRA prescription to the pharmacy service. But you should be sure to visit your doctor and get a proper prescription before you try to buy VIAGRA online. Your doctor knows your medical history, and only your doctor can tell you if you have erectile dysfunction and decide what treatment is best for you.
Do not get an online diagnosis
- Do not get your VIAGRA prescription by getting diagnosed online. Even though this may seem convenient, VIPPS™-certified sites do not offer this option. Sites that offer this option may only ask you to fill out a brief online survey to get your VIAGRA prescription from a doctor that you never meet. And this alone without a face-to-face consultation is not enough to diagnose ED or to be sure that VIAGRA (or any other medicine) is right for you.
Make sure you get real VIAGRA tablets when you fill your prescription
- Don’t be misled—VIAGRA from Pfizer only comes as a blue diamond-shaped pill.